JEFFERSON CITY, Mo – State Treasurer Eric Schmitt today announced the launch of a new version of his office’s website, www.treasurer.mo.gov. The website has been redesigned with a new look and additional features to help the citizens of Missouri more easily access information, services and recent news.
“Improving accessibility to our office and programs is a priority of ours,” Schmitt said. “This new website makes it easier for Missourians to communicate with us and learn about the services we provide. We’re excited to empower citizens with a new and improved online experience.”
Highlights of the new website include:
- Simplified navigation menus for accessing primary programs and services
- Streamlined process for completion of enrollment and contact forms
- Advanced user experience with an updated visual design and improved functionality
- Improved search of Missouri’s Unclaimed Property database
- Accessibility on all digital devices, including smartphones, tablets and computers
The improved website reflects Schmitt’s commitment to transforming state government. To explore the website and find more information about the State Treasurer’s Office and its programs, visit www.treasurer.mo.gov.