JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Missouri State Auditor Nicole Galloway has released an audit report of the State Treasurer’s Office. The State Treasurer’s Office is audited annually, in accordance with state law. As with regularly scheduled audits issued since 2016, the report this year had no findings.
The annual report includes a summary of the office’s operating financial activity, cash and investment balances, and investment income. The Missouri Constitution establishes the State Treasurer as custodian of all state funds and funds received from the U.S. government.
The report of the State Treasurer’s Office includes the following financial summary documentation:
- Statement of Receipts, Disbursements, and Changes in Cash and Investments
- Comparative Statement of Appropriations and Expenditures
- Comparative Statement of Expenditures (From Appropriations)
- Comparative Statement of Funds in Custody of State Treasurer
- Comparative Statement of Interest Received on Pooled Investments
A complete report of the State Treasurer’s Office, which received an overall performance rating of excellent, is available online here.