POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. – State Senate Candidate Eddy Justice has announced his Grassroots Team that will help lead the campaign to victory in the 2020 Election Cycle.
“These volunteers are going to be the tip of the spear when it comes to our efforts to win this election on a county-by-county basis,” said Justice. “My goal is to promote our Southeast Missouri values and the Trump agenda at the state level. These are the county leaders that are going to help me get that done. They are known and respected in their communities, and I am proud to have their support”
The county leaders are:
- Carter County: Tom and Gail Cox of Van Buren served as the Chair and Vice Chair of the Carter County Central Committee and on the State GOP Committee. Tom was the Energy Manager at Southeast Missouri University (SEMO) prior to retirement. Gail is a retired school counselor. Both Tom and Gail are lifelong Republicans.
- Stoddard County: David Bess of Bernie is the President of the Stoddard County Republican Club and works as a salesman. He is joined by Kaleb Miller of Puxico, a student at SEMO with a major in Political Science and History. Kaleb recently won a scholarship from the Stoddard County Republican Central Committee and is also a member of that committee.
- Butler County: Jay Decker of Poplar Bluff is a local CPA and a former member of the Butler County Republican Central Committee. Decker has served as the treasurer for local candidates including Sen. Rob Mayer and Rep. Mark Richardson. He is joined by Gary Simmons of Poplar Bluff, a pharmacist and avid outdoorsman.
- Dunklin County: Tammy Gibson of Senath has worked for the Visiting Nurse Association for 61 years and is the current Chair of the Dunklin County Republican Central Committee and a member of the Republican State Committee. Tammy and her husband, Greg, own a farm in Dunklin County. Matt Steward of Campbell has been in insurance sales for nearly 20 years and has a background in finance and banking. Matt’s son is a member of the Air Force Academy and Matt is a pro-life leader in Southeast Missouri.
- Mississippi County: Brett Matthews of Charleston has been in insurance sales in Mississippi County for nearly 20 years. He is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys duck hunting and fishing.
- Pemiscot County: Steve Stubblefield of Steele is a lifelong resident of Pemiscot County and works at Nucor-Yamato Steel. He is currently the Vice Chair of the Pemiscot County Republican Committee and the President of the Pemiscot County Republican Club.
- New Madrid County: Don and Rebecca Fields of Matthews own multiple businesses in New Madrid County, including Family Matters Home Services LLC, a restaurant, and rental properties.
Shannon County: Steven Steven Hogan is the Chief of Police of Eminence, Missouri. Steven has had a long and distinguished history of public service in Missouri. He has served as a volunteer firefighter, a paramedic, and a police officer. Susie Needels is the County Collector and is responsible for collecting the current and delinquent property taxes. She works to maintain transparency and responsible practices in her office.
“I’m looking forward to a campaign focused on making Southeast Missouri a better place to live and work and working with these volunteers to meet as many voters as I can prior to the election.
For more information, visit https://www.justiceformissouri.com/