Thursday, Oct. 22: CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION – 12:30 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 23: REGULAR OPEN MEETING – 8:30 a.m.
Background documents related to the open agenda items are available for public viewing at Conservation Department Headquarters, Jefferson City, for eight calendar days prior to the meeting. Any person who would like to comment to the Commission about a specific agenda item must make a written request to the Director at least four calendar days prior to the meeting. The time period allotted for public comment and the number of speakers will be at the Commission’s discretion. Recording the open meeting is permissible, pursuant to any guidelines established by the Commission to minimize disruption to the meeting. Individuals wishing to record the open meeting by audiotape, videotape, or other electronic means should notify the Director at least four calendar days prior to the meeting so accommodations for such recording can be made.
October 22, 2015 – Closed Executive Session – 12:30 p.m.
October 23, 2015 – Regular Open Meeting – 8:30 a.m.
Call to order: Marilynn J. Bradford, Chair
1. Action Item: Approval of minutes of previous open meeting(s) 2. Staff Recognition/Recent Awards — Division Chiefs
Outreach and Education Division:
Information Technology Unit:
Design and Development Division:
10. Major Construction Projects Status Report
12. Action Item: Consideration of proposals for the fabrication of exhibit features at Runge Conservation Nature Center located in Cole County, and authorization to enter into a contract
13. Action Item: Consideration of bids received for the construction of the Conservation Commission Headquarters Corridor Replacement project located in Cole County, and authorization to enter into a contract
14. Presentation: Fountain Grove Conservation Area Pump Station — Jacob Careaga, Design and Development Division Chief, and Jennifer Battson Warren, Wildlife Division Chief
Administrative Services Division:
15. Monthly Financial Summary
16. Update on Department’s estimated appropriation authority request for the Fiscal Year 2017 Executive Budget submitted to the Governor’s Office
Human Resources Division:
17. Action Item: Recommendation for approval of personnel reclassification(s)
18. Quarterly Report of Personnel Changes
22. Action Item: Recommendation for approval to suspend or revoke one or more hunting, fishing, or trapping privileges of individuals for cause — Lisa Wehmeyer, Internal Auditor
23. Action Item: Recommendation for approval to suspend or revoke all hunting and fishing privileges of individuals who are not in compliance with applicable child support laws — Lisa Wehmeyer, Internal Auditor
24. Action Item: Recommendation for approval to suspend or revoke one or more hunting, fishing, and trapping privileges of individuals in accordance with the terms of the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact — Lisa Wehmeyer, Internal Auditor
25. Legislative Report — Aaron Jeffries, Assistant to Director
27. Other matters of interest
FUTURE MEETING DATES
Missouri Conservation Commission OCTOBER 2015 Meeting Tentative Agenda
More from motimesblog.comMore posts in motimesblog.com »
More from Press Release - GovernmentMore posts in Press Release - Government »
- MDHEWD deputy commissioner recognized nationally among higher education professionals
- Parson releases report on the impact of military spending in Missouri
- Parson signs executive order to continue work of Missouri 2020 Complete Count Committee
- Parson appoints Caleb Phillips as Nodaway County Prosecuting Attorney