Today the state released the July General Revenue Report (online here). Please contact Linda Luebbering for questions.
For Immediate Release Contact: Linda Luebbering
August 4, 2014 573-751-2345
State Releases July 2014 General Revenue Report
JEFFERSON CITY – State Budget Director Linda Luebbering announced today that July 2014 net general revenue collections increased 6.5 percent compared to July 2013, from $481.4 million last year to $512.9 million this year.
GROSS COLLECTIONS BY TAX TYPE
Individual income tax collections
- Increased 9.2 percent for the year, from $341.9 million last year to $373.4 million this year.
Sales and use tax collections
- Decreased 0.2 percent for the year from $151.3 million last year to $150.9 million this year.
Corporate income and corporate franchise tax collections
- Decreased 7.2 percent for the year, from $18.6 million last year to $17.2 million this year.
All other collections
- Increased 32.6 percent for the year, from $15.4 million last year to $20.4 million this year.
- Increased 7.3 percent for the year, from $45.6 million last year to $49.0 million this year.
Director Luebbering also noted the General Revenue Fund borrowed $200 million from the Budget Reserve Fund for cash flow purposes. The funds will be repaid before the Constitutional deadline of May 15, 2015.
Public Information Officer
State of Missouri Office of Administration
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. The designated recipients are prohibited from redisclosing this information to any other party without authorization and are required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited by federal or state law. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at 573-751-1647 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.