SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — The Missouri Republican Party is playing host to a Missouri Rally for Life event with a multitude of speakers including U.S. Senate candidate Josh Hawley and state Sen. Bob Dixon.
The pro-life rally will take place on Thursday, September 6, 2018 at the National Safety Compliance in Springfield, Mo. Speakers are expected discuss pro-life legislation passed at the state level, the U.S. Senate race, and President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Candidate for US Senate Josh Hawley
- Jill Noble (National Day of Prayer)
- Mindy Tebo (Pro-life activist)
- Sen. Bob Dixon
- Susan Klein (Missouri Right to Life)
- Lisa Crump (National Day of Prayer)
- Penny Nance (Concerned Women for America)
Learn more at the Missouri GOP’s website, here.