Listen in as Scott Faughn recaps this past week in Missouri politics during his last Midweek Update of the year. Scott talks about Governor Mike Parson’s track record and what the future legislative session may have in store for Missouri. Join the show as Scott looks back on this year in Missouri Politics.
TWMP: Midweek Update – December 28, 2022
More from motimesblog.comMore posts in motimesblog.com »
- Press Release: Coalition Praises Parson’s Focus on Child Care and Early Education
- New man around town; Representative Jamie Ray Gragg
- TWMP column: The Grooming of #moleg Republicans
- PRESS RELEASE: Dan Hartman running to remain Smithville Alderman of Ward I
- RELEASE: Pam Mason enters race for KC City Council
More from TWMPMore posts in TWMP »
- This Week in Missouri Politics Column: Election night recap
- What’s next for Secretary Ashcroft?
- How much money has Missouri’s medical marijuana program brought in for veterans?
- Plocher: Goal is to ‘pass maps that make sense’ as redistricting gets underway
- Schmitt: Opposition to vaccine mandates is a fight for freedom